Triumph Trophy SE Motorcycle 2013-2016
The Triumph Trophy SE is the ultimate touring bike with a lustful combination of dynamic performance and total rider comfort. The Trophy SE is the best of its class; a controlled chassis, a muscular, torque laden 3-cylinder and powerful 1215cc engine. Offering ergonomically engineered heated seats and grips paired with an electronically controlled windscreen and on-board audio system, the Trophy SE provides luxurious comfort with signature agility designed solely for the thrill of the ride.
The Triumph SE motorcycle was in production from 2013 to 2016 with key updates occurring 2014-2016.
- 2014 – the Trophy SE significantly improved suspension with both front and rear being electronically controlled for compression; choices between sport/normal/comfort are set up for quick changes.
Riding in comfort, high technology and effortless performance, the Triumph Trophy SE is a continent-busting combination of dynamic performance and total rider comfort. Choose the Triumph Trophy SE when you need to go the distance; it’s powerful, fuel-efficient with armchair ergonomics, adjustable electronic suspension and an on-board audio system. A classic Triumph tourer, the Trophy SE is an easy yet exciting ride, comfortable for both rider and pillion.
Used Triumph Trophy SE Motorcycles
You can purchase a second hand Triumph Trophy SE from around £8,999 – £11,500.
The key benefits of buying your pre-owned Triumph Trophy SE from one of our dealers are:
- Used Bike Stock: Our dealers will have a large stock of pre-owned bikes to choose from and will often have the model you are looking for in stock.
- Buy with Confidence: The bikes for sale will have a recorded history, rest assured we have ticked every box.
- Finance: Our dealers can help you choose the best payment plan for your purchase and budget.
- Part Exchange: Saving you the hassle of selling your bike privately.
- Servicing: When it comes to looking after your Triumph motorcycle, keep it genuine and let a technician who has undergone extensive training from our factory based trainers keep it in the best condition.
Triumph Trophy SE Motorcycle Parts and Specifications
Our dedicated network of dealers are available to help with all of your servicing needs. Our technicians are trained to rigorous standards and only use Genuine Parts. Designed and engineered for optimum performance and longer service life, each of our genuine Triumph Trophy SE parts come with:
- 1 year* unlimited mileage warranty
- The detail and quality standard of the original component for the perfect fit
- High resistance to wear and tear
To keep your motorcycle in the best condition, parts are manufactured for 12 years after bike production. Additionally, Triumph Motorcycle servicing is available at all Triumph dealerships, so you can be assured that your bike will be maintained at optimal performance.
[Download the Trophy SE Specification]
Triumph Trophy SE Motorcycle Reviews and Recommendations
Over the years, critics have been impressed by the Triumph Trophy SE motorcycle for raising the bar in luxury touring bikes. An all-round striking adventure and touring motor, the improved model from 2014 is well received,
“The newest incarnation of the Trophy launched by Triumph in 2012 puts the luxury in luxury touring…With sportbike styling in the front and touring comfort in the rear, the Trophy SE comes with features you’d want to see on a touring bike. ” – TopSpeed, 2016.
Other critics praised Triumph for improving the year on year the standards at which all tourers might be made,
“Typical of Triumph, the Trophy has stormed in and raised the bar…the Trophy score for rider protection, passengers are equally well catered for…the Trophy is the best handling bike in the class”- The Telegraph, 2012.
The 2016 model impressed those looking for luxury travel,
“With the ultimate in riding comfort, high technology and effortless performance, you can always rely on the Triumph Trophy to get you there in complete luxury. So wherever the destination and whatever the distance, from crossing continents to day trips, let Triumph’s Trophy simply melt the miles away.” – TotalMotorcycle, 2017.
Long distances at supreme comfort thanks to the innovation suspension technology is what defines the Triumph Trophy SE as the best luxury touring motor.
Looking for a great pre-owned motorcycle deal? Visit our "Triumph Approved" website.
*Triumph Approved Warranty is administered by Triumph Warranty Services, a trading name of Car Care Plan Limited, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG. Registered in England & Wales No 850195. Car Care Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.