Triumph Speedmaster Motorcycle 2003-2016
Low seated, long, blacked out and mean, reminiscent of a hot-rod with a classic British twist. Iconic Triumph parallel twin power, together with plenty of acceleration and handling upholds the Speedmaster as a classic Cruiser.
The Triumph Scrambler launched in 2006 with updates occurring up to 2016.
The Triumph Speedmaster motorcycle was in production from 2003-2016 with updates occurring throughout the period:
- 2011 – 19” cast aluminium front wheel with single disc brake and ‘skinny’ front tyre for the classic chopped hot-rod look. Also, the seat was lowered to 27.1”.
- 2015 – Widening the handlebars to 35” improves rider comfort through the ergonomically designed relationship between seat, bars and foot peg ratios.
The Triumph Speedmaster stands out amongst the family of Cruisers as excellent value for money. With an air-cooled twin, Bonneville engine with a long and colourful heritage, the Speedmaster is a British engineering with a splash of American style. Built to be an engaging entry level bike, the Speedmaster has zest and handling to keep everyone happy. Laid back and easy with a classic low rider look, the Triumph Speedmaster, a part of the Triumph Cruiser family is a highly capable motorcycle with a great feel that delivers satisfying performance every day.
Find out more information about our current range of Cruisers here.
Used Triumph Speedmaster Motorcycles
You can purchase a second-hand Triumph Speedmaster motorcycle from around £5000.
The key benefits of buying your Triumph Speedmaster from one of our dealerships are:
- Used Bike Stock: Our dealers have a large stock of pre-owned, used bikes to choose from and will often have the model you’re looking for in stock.
- Buy with Confidence: The bikes for sale in our dealerships will have a known history, rest assured we have ticked every box and conducted every test necessary.
- Finance: Our dealers can help you choose the best payment plan for your purchase and budget meaning that owning your dream bike is never out of reach.
- Part Exchange: We run a part-exchange system which can save you the hassle of selling your bike privately.
- Servicing: When it comes to looking after your Triumph motorcycle, keep it genuine and let a technician who has undergone extensive training from our factory based trainers maintain it in the best condition.
Triumph Speedmaster Motorcycle Parts and Specification
Our dedicated network of dealers are available to help with all of your servicing needs. Our technicians are trained to rigorous standards and only use Genuine Parts. Designed and engineered for optimum performance and longer service life, each of our genuine Triumph Speedmaster parts come with:
- 1 year* unlimited mileage warranty
- The detail and quality standard of the original component part for the perfect fit
- High resistance to wear and tear
To keep your Triumph Motorcycle in the best condition, parts are manufactured for 12 years after bike production. Additionally, Triumph Motorcycle servicing is available at all Triumph dealerships, so you can be assured that your bike will be maintained for optimal performance.
[Download Speedmaster Specification here]
Triumph Speedmaster Reviews & Recommendations
The Triumph Speedmaster looks the part. The memorable ‘skinny’ front tyre alludes to the classic hot-rod style. The versatility of the motorcycle, classically muscular whilst performing with perfect agility and handling has been well received,
“Compact yet strong and fun to ride, the Triumph Speedmaster is a small cruiser designed to deliver sporty performances without sacrificing comfort.” – TopSpeed, 2013.
The look of the bike is important to many riders, and the Speedmaster’s American influence with the low seat and long chassis whilst obtaining a distinctively British flare is hugely popular,
“Everything about it is laid back and easy. The low rider look is a classic one reflecting the style of homebuilt hot-rods on both sides of the Atlantic.” – TotalMotorcycle, 2016.
The Triumph Speedmaster not only looks good, but performs well too; with plenty of ‘snappy acceleration and handling to keep the most experienced riders happy’. For an easy, relaxed cruising journey, the Triumph Speedmaster will get you where you need to go with all the crucial comfort and style.
Looking for a great pre-owned motorcycle deal? Visit our "Triumph Approved" website.
*Triumph Approved Warranty is administered by Triumph Warranty Services, a trading name of Car Care Plan Limited, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG. Registered in England & Wales No 850195. Car Care Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.